24. Psychogenic Movement Disorders
- Alberto Albanese MD2,
- Joseph Jankovic MD3
Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment
How to Cite
Fahn, S. (2011) Psychogenic Movement Disorders, in Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment (eds A. Albanese and J. Jankovic), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346183.ch24
Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 3 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333527
Online ISBN: 9781444346183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!