25. New Horizons: IL28, Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy for HCV
- Geoffrey W. McCaughan MBBS, PhD, FRACP4,5,
- John G. McHutchison MD6 and
- Jean-Michel Pawlotsky MD, PhD7,8
Published Online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Advanced Therapy for Hepatitis C
How to Cite
Thompson, A. J., McHutchison, J. G. and McCaughan, G. W. (2011) New Horizons: IL28, Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy for HCV, in Advanced Therapy for Hepatitis C (eds G. W. McCaughan, J. G. McHutchison and J.-M. Pawlotsky), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346343.ch25
Centenary Research Institute, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Liver Disease Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Foster City, CA, USA
French National Reference Center for Viral Hepatitis B, C and delta, Créteil, France
Department of Virology, Bacteriology, and Hygiene, INSERM U955, Hôpital Henri Mondor, Université Paris Est, Créteil, France
- Published Online: 3 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 24 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405187459
Online ISBN: 9781444346343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!