9. Genotype 1: Standard Treatment
- Geoffrey W. McCaughan MBBS, PhD, FRACP2,3,
- John G. McHutchison MD4 and
- Jean-Michel Pawlotsky MD, PhD5,6
Published Online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Advanced Therapy for Hepatitis C
How to Cite
Gross, R. G. and Jacobson, I. M. (2011) Genotype 1: Standard Treatment, in Advanced Therapy for Hepatitis C (eds G. W. McCaughan, J. G. McHutchison and J.-M. Pawlotsky), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346343.ch9
Centenary Research Institute, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Liver Disease Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Foster City, CA, USA
French National Reference Center for Viral Hepatitis B, C and delta, Créteil, France
Department of Virology, Bacteriology, and Hygiene, INSERM U955, Hôpital Henri Mondor, Université Paris Est, Créteil, France
- Published Online: 3 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 24 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405187459
Online ISBN: 9781444346343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!