12. Abnormal Liver Function Tests: Diagnostic Approach
- John N. Plevris MD, PhD, FRCPE, FEBGH3 and
- Colin W. Howden MD, FRCP (Glasg.), FACP, AGAF, FACG4
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Problem-Based Approach to Gastroenterology and Hepatology
How to Cite
Gordon-Walker, T. T. and Iredale, J. P. (2012) Abnormal Liver Function Tests: Diagnostic Approach, in Problem-Based Approach to Gastroenterology and Hepatology (eds J. N. Plevris and C. W. Howden), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346381.ch12
Centre for Liver and Digestive Disorders, The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 17 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405182270
Online ISBN: 9781444346381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!