1. Introduction: Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia
- Bae-Gyoon Park1,
- Richard Child Hill2 and
- Asato Saito PhD3
Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States
How to Cite
Hill, R. C., Park, B.-G. and Saito, A. (2011) Introduction: Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia, in Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States (eds B.-G. Park, R. C. Hill and A. Saito), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346657.ch1
College of Education at Seoul National University, Korea
Michigan State University, USA
University of Singapore, Singapore
- Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 4 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405192804
Online ISBN: 9781444346657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!