3. State-Space Relations in Transition: Urban and Regional Policy in Japan
- Bae-Gyoon Park1,
- Richard Child Hill2 and
- Asato Saito PhD3
Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States
How to Cite
Saito, A. (2011) State-Space Relations in Transition: Urban and Regional Policy in Japan, in Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States (eds B.-G. Park, R. C. Hill and A. Saito), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346657.ch3
College of Education at Seoul National University, Korea
Michigan State University, USA
University of Singapore, Singapore
- Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 4 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405192804
Online ISBN: 9781444346657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!