13. Interleukin 4, Interleukin 13, and Interleukin 9
- Kenji Izuhara MD, PhD3,
- Stephen T. Holgate MD, DSc, FMedSci4 and
- Marsha Wills-Karp PhD5
Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Inflammation and Allergy Drug Design
How to Cite
Izuhara, K., Ohta, S., Shiraishi, H. and Suzuki, S. (2011) Interleukin 4, Interleukin 13, and Interleukin 9, in Inflammation and Allergy Drug Design (eds K. Izuhara, S. T. Holgate and M. Wills-Karp), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346688.ch13
Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Division of Medical Biochemistry, Saga Medical School, Nabeshima, Saga, Japan
School of Medicine, Allergy and Inflammation Research, Southampton General Hospital, University Medicine, Southampton, UK
Division of Immunology, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Published Online: 27 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 13 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444330144
Online ISBN: 9781444346688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!