3. Longitudinal Studies of Human Growth and Health: A Review of Recent Historical Research
- David Greasley3 and
- Les Oxley4
Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © Chapters © 2011 The Authors Book compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics and History: Surveys in Cliometrics
How to Cite
Inwood, K. and Roberts, E. (2011) Longitudinal Studies of Human Growth and Health: A Review of Recent Historical Research, in Economics and History: Surveys in Cliometrics (eds D. Greasley and L. Oxley), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346725.ch3
University of Edinburgh, UK
University of Canterbury, UK
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 12 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444337808
Online ISBN: 9781444346725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!