15. Image Registration and Fusion for Image-Guided Focal Ablation
- Hashim U Ahmed MRCS, BM, BCh, BA(Hons)2,
- Manit Arya FRCS, FRCS(Urol)3,
- Peter Carroll MD, MPH4 and
- Mark Emberton FRCS (Urol), FRCS, MD, MBBS, BSc2,5
Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Focal Therapy in Prostate Cancer
How to Cite
Barratt, D. C. and Hawkes, D. J. (2011) Image Registration and Fusion for Image-Guided Focal Ablation, in Focal Therapy in Prostate Cancer (eds H. U. Ahmed, M. Arya, P. Carroll and M. Emberton), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346893.ch15
Division of Surgery and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Department of Urology, University College London, London, UK
Department of Urology, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
NIHR UCL/UCH Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre, London, UK
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405196499
Online ISBN: 9781444346893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!