7. Localization of Cancer within the Prostate: Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI
- Hashim U Ahmed MRCS, BM, BCh, BA(Hons)6,
- Manit Arya FRCS, FRCS(Urol)7,
- Peter Carroll MD, MPH8 and
- Mark Emberton FRCS (Urol), FRCS, MD, MBBS, BSc6,9
Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Focal Therapy in Prostate Cancer
How to Cite
Puech, P., Padhani, A., Lemaitre, L., Betrouni, N., Colin, P. and Villers, A. (2011) Localization of Cancer within the Prostate: Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI, in Focal Therapy in Prostate Cancer (eds H. U. Ahmed, M. Arya, P. Carroll and M. Emberton), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444346893.ch7
Division of Surgery and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Department of Urology, University College London, London, UK
Department of Urology, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
NIHR UCL/UCH Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre, London, UK
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405196499
Online ISBN: 9781444346893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!