1. The Origins of Tea, Coffee and Cocoa as Beverages
- Alan Crozier2,
- Hiroshi Ashihara3 and
- Francisco Tomás-Barbéran4
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Teas, Cocoa and Coffee: Plant Secondary Metabolites and Health
How to Cite
Bond, T. J. (2011) The Origins of Tea, Coffee and Cocoa as Beverages, in Teas, Cocoa and Coffee: Plant Secondary Metabolites and Health (eds A. Crozier, H. Ashihara and F. Tomás-Barbéran), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347098.ch1
School of Medicine, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
Department of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Humanities and Sciences, Ochanomizu University, Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8610, Japan
CEBAS CSIC, PO Box 164, Espinardo 30100 Murcia, Spain
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444334418
Online ISBN: 9781444347098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!