24. Dynamic Relationship between Subsidence, Sedimentation, and Unconformities in Mid-Cretaceous, Shallow-Marine Strata of the Western Canada Foreland Basin: Links to Cordilleran Tectonics
- Cathy Busby8 and
- Antonio Azor9
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tectonics of Sedimentary Basins: Recent Advances
How to Cite
Plint, A. G., Tyagi, A., McCausland, P. J. A., Krawetz, J. R., Zhang, H., Roca, X., Varban, B. L., Hu, Y. G., Kreitner, M. A. and Hay, M. J. (2011) Dynamic Relationship between Subsidence, Sedimentation, and Unconformities in Mid-Cretaceous, Shallow-Marine Strata of the Western Canada Foreland Basin: Links to Cordilleran Tectonics, in Tectonics of Sedimentary Basins: Recent Advances (eds C. Busby and A. Azor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347166.ch24
Department of Earth Science, University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106, USA
Departamento de Geodinámica, Universidad de Granada, Campus de Fuentenueva, s/n, 18071 Granada, Spain
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 30 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405194655
Online ISBN: 9781444347166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!