6. Dispersal and Preservation of Tectonically Generated Alluvial Gravels in Sedimentary Basins
- Cathy Busby3 and
- Antonio Azor4
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tectonics of Sedimentary Basins: Recent Advances
How to Cite
Allen, P. A. and Heller, P. L. (2011) Dispersal and Preservation of Tectonically Generated Alluvial Gravels in Sedimentary Basins, in Tectonics of Sedimentary Basins: Recent Advances (eds C. Busby and A. Azor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347166.ch6
Department of Earth Science, University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106, USA
Departamento de Geodinámica, Universidad de Granada, Campus de Fuentenueva, s/n, 18071 Granada, Spain
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 30 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405194655
Online ISBN: 9781444347166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!