13. Mechanisms Defining Thermal Limits and Adaptation in Marine Ectotherms: An Integrative View
- Alex D. Rogers4,
- Nadine M. Johnston5,
- Eugene J. Murphy5 and
- Andrew Clarke5
Published Online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Antarctic Ecosystems: An Extreme Environment in a Changing World
How to Cite
Pörtner, H. O., Peck, L. S. and Somero, G. N. (2012) Mechanisms Defining Thermal Limits and Adaptation in Marine Ectotherms: An Integrative View, in Antarctic Ecosystems: An Extreme Environment in a Changing World (eds A. D. Rogers, N. M. Johnston, E. J. Murphy and A. Clarke), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347241.ch13
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK
British Antarctic Survey, NERC, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ET, UK
- Published Online: 29 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 3 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405198400
Online ISBN: 9781444347241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!