33. The Internet, Web 2.0, and Beyond
- George Ritzer
Published Online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology
How to Cite
Jurgenson, N. and Ritzer, G. (2011) The Internet, Web 2.0, and Beyond, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology (ed G. Ritzer), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347388.ch33
University of Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 2 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444330397
Online ISBN: 9781444347388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!