10. Subprime Crisis and Urban Problematic
- Manuel B. Aalbers
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Subprime Cities: The Political Economy of Mortgage Markets
How to Cite
Dymski, G. A. (2012) Subprime Crisis and Urban Problematic, in Subprime Cities: The Political Economy of Mortgage Markets (ed M. B. Aalbers), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444347456.ch10
University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 16 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337761
Online ISBN: 9781444347456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!