3. Changing American Families in the 21st Century
- Patricia Noller4 and
- Gery C. Karantzas5
Published Online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Couples and Family Relationships
How to Cite
Bianchi, S. M., Raley, S. B. and Casper, L. M. (2012) Changing American Families in the 21st Century, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Couples and Family Relationships (eds P. Noller and G. C. Karantzas), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444354119.ch3
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, Queensland, 4072, Australia
School of Psychology, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria, 3125, Australia
- Published Online: 23 APR 2012
- Published Print: 20 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444334500
Online ISBN: 9781444354119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!