32. Common Themes in Couple and Family Relationship Research and Practice
- Patricia Noller1 and
- Gery C. Karantzas2
Published Online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Couples and Family Relationships
How to Cite
Karantzas, G. C. and Noller, P. (2012) Common Themes in Couple and Family Relationship Research and Practice, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Couples and Family Relationships (eds P. Noller and G. C. Karantzas), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444354119.ch32
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, Queensland, 4072, Australia
School of Psychology, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria, 3125, Australia
- Published Online: 23 APR 2012
- Published Print: 20 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444334500
Online ISBN: 9781444354119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!