9. Ecological Value of Urban Environments
- Colin A. Booth2,
- Felix N. Hammond3,
- Jessica E. Lamond4,
- David G. Proverbs4
Published Online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Solutions to Climate Change Challenges in the Built Environment
How to Cite
Trueman, I. C. and Young, C. H. (2012) Ecological Value of Urban Environments, in Solutions to Climate Change Challenges in the Built Environment (eds C. A. Booth, F. N. Hammond, J. E. Lamond and D. G. Proverbs), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444354539.ch9
School of Engineering and the Built Environment, University of Wolverhampton, Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1LY, UK
School of Technology, University of Wolverhampton, Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1LY, UK
Faculty of Environment and Technology, University of the West of England, Frenchay Campus, Bristol, BS16 1QY, UK
- Published Online: 9 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 6 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405195072
Online ISBN: 9781444354539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!