1. Introduction: Aquaculture and Behaviour
- Felicity Huntingford1,
- Malcolm Jobling2 and
- Sunil Kadri1,3
Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Aquaculture and Behavior
How to Cite
Huntingford, F., Kadri, S. and Jobling, M. (2012) Introduction: Aquaculture and Behaviour, in Aquaculture and Behavior (eds F. Huntingford, M. Jobling and S. Kadri), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444354614.ch1
College of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK
BFE, University of Tromsø, 9037 Tromsø, Norway
Europharma Scotland & AQ1 Systems, Glasgow, UK
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444354584
Online ISBN: 9781444354614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!