12. Kiwifruit, Guava, Passion Fruit and Lychee
- Debbie Rees1,
- Graham Farrell2,
- John Orchard
Published Online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Crop Post-Harvest: Science and Technology
How to Cite
Farrell, G. (2012) Kiwifruit, Guava, Passion Fruit and Lychee, in Crop Post-Harvest: Science and Technology (eds D. Rees, G. Farrell and J. Orchard), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444354652.ch12
Natural Resources Institute, University of Greenwich, Central Avenue, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB, UK
31 Sheinton St., Much Wenlock, TF13 6HY, UK
- Published Online: 21 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 2 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780632057252
Online ISBN: 9781444354652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!