17. Inhibitors of Mammalian Target of Rapamycin
- Bruce Kaplan MD, PhD2,3,
- Gilbert J. Burckart PharmD4 and
- Fadi G. Lakkis MD5
Published Online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Immunotherapy in Transplantation: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Kahan, B. D. (2010) Inhibitors of Mammalian Target of Rapamycin, in Immunotherapy in Transplantation: Principles and Practice (eds B. Kaplan, G. J. Burckart and F. G. Lakkis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444355628.ch17
University of Arizona Medical Center Tucson, AZ, USA
Applied Genomics Center, University of Alberta Edmonton, AB, Canada
Office of Clinical Pharmacology, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Published Online: 19 APR 2012
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405182713
Online ISBN: 9781444355628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!