5. Dispersal and Habitat Selection: Behavioural and Spatial Constraints for Animal Translocations
- John G. Ewen5,
- Doug P. Armstrong6,
- Kevin A. Parker7 and
- Philip J. Seddon8
Published Online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reintroduction Biology: Integrating Science and Management
How to Cite
Le Gouar, P., Mihoub, J.-B. and Sarrazin, F. (2012) Dispersal and Habitat Selection: Behavioural and Spatial Constraints for Animal Translocations, in Reintroduction Biology: Integrating Science and Management (eds J. G. Ewen, D. P. Armstrong, K. A. Parker and P. J. Seddon), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444355833.ch5
Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regents Park, London NW1 4RY, United Kingdom
Ecology Building 624, Massey University, PB 11 222, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Ecology and Conservation Group, Institute of Natural Sciences, Massey University, PB 102904, NSMC, Auckland 0745, New Zealand
Department of Zoology, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
- Published Online: 21 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 6 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444355819
Online ISBN: 9781444355833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!