31 Unmasking Class and Tradition
Questioning Recuperative History and Affiliation in Cultural Studies
1. Media History and the Foundations of Media Studies
Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
The International Encyclopedia of Media Studies
How to Cite
McCarthy, C. and Logue, J. 2012. Unmasking Class and Tradition. The International Encyclopedia of Media Studies. 1:3:31.
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!