7 Media Entertainment as a Result of Recreation and Psychological Growth
Internal Mechanisms: Enjoyment, Appeal, and Physiological Response
5. Media Effects/Media Psychology
1. Theories and Processes/Processing
2. Internal Mechanisms: Enjoyment, Appeal, and Physiological Response
Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
The International Encyclopedia of Media Studies
How to Cite
Hartmann, T. 2012. Media Entertainment as a Result of Recreation and Psychological Growth. The International Encyclopedia of Media Studies. 5:1:7.
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!