7. The Confucian Tradition in China
- Randall L. Nadeau
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Chinese Religions
How to Cite
Knapp, K. (2012) The Confucian Tradition in China, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Chinese Religions (ed R. L. Nadeau), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444361995.ch7
Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405190312
Online ISBN: 9781444361995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!