7. Population Migration, Variation, and Identity
An Islamic Population in Iberia
- Sabrina C. Agarwal B.A., M.Sc., Ph.D.2 and
- Bonnie A. Glencross B.Sc., M.A., Ph.D.3
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd except for editorial material and organisation © 2011 Sabrina C. Agarwal and Bonnie A. Glencross
How to Cite
Zakrzewski, S. (2011) Population Migration, Variation, and Identity, in Social Bioarchaeology (eds S. C. Agarwal and B. A. Glencross), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444390537.ch7
University of California Berkeley, USA
Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 JAN 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Lynn Meskell and
- Rosemary A. Joyce
Print ISBN: 9781405191876
Online ISBN: 9781444390537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!