10. Crafts, Artisans, and the Nation-State in India
- Isabelle Clark-Decès
Published Online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd except for editorial material and organization © 2011 Isabelle Clark-Decès
A Companion to the Anthropology of India
How to Cite
Mohsini, M. (2011) Crafts, Artisans, and the Nation-State in India, in A Companion to the Anthropology of India (ed I. Clark-Decès), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444390599.ch10
Princeton University, USA
- Published Online: 27 APR 2011
- Published Print: 4 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405198929
Online ISBN: 9781444390599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!