15. The Dissenter's Dilemma, and a Social Identity Solution
- Jolanda Jetten Professor of Social Psychology and
- Matthew J. Hornsey Associate Professor Associate Dean (Research)
Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Rebels in Groups: Dissent, Deviance, Difference and Defiance
How to Cite
Packer, D. J. (2010) The Dissenter's Dilemma, and a Social Identity Solution, in Rebels in Groups: Dissent, Deviance, Difference and Defiance (eds J. Jetten and M. J. Hornsey), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444390841.ch15
University of Queensland, Australia
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405196857
Online ISBN: 9781444390841
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!