Twenty-Three. Social Withdrawal and Shyness
- Peter K. Smith4 and
- Craig H. Hart5
Published Online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development, Second Edition
How to Cite
Rubin, K. H., Coplan, R. J., Bowker, J. C. and Menzer, M. (2010) Social Withdrawal and Shyness, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development, Second Edition (eds P. K. Smith and C. H. Hart), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444390933.ch23
Goldsmiths, University of London, London, England
Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA
- Published Online: 22 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 3 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405196796
Online ISBN: 9781444390933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!