Thirty-One. Children's Understanding of Society
- Peter K. Smith2 and
- Craig H. Hart3
Published Online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development, Second Edition
How to Cite
Barrett, M. and Buchanan-Barrow, E. (2010) Children's Understanding of Society, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development, Second Edition (eds P. K. Smith and C. H. Hart), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444390933.ch31
Goldsmiths, University of London, London, England
Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA
- Published Online: 22 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 3 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405196796
Online ISBN: 9781444390933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!