10. Rheological Control and Understanding Necessary to Formulate Healthy Everyday Foods
- Ian T. Norton,
- Fotios Spyropoulos and
- Philip Cox
Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Practical Food Rheology: An Interpretive Approach
How to Cite
Norton, I. T., Norton, A. B., Spyropoulos, F., Révérend, B. J. D. L. and Cox, P. (2011) Rheological Control and Understanding Necessary to Formulate Healthy Everyday Foods, in Practical Food Rheology: An Interpretive Approach (eds I. T. Norton, F. Spyropoulos and P. Cox), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444391060.ch10
School of Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering & Physical Sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405199780
Online ISBN: 9781444391060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!