3. The Conservationist Mode of Production and Conservation NGOs in sub-Saharan Africa
- Dan Brockington and
- Rosaleen Duffy
Published Online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Chapters © 2011 The Authors Book compilation © 2011 Editorial Board of Antipode and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Capitalism and Conservation
How to Cite
Brockington, D. and Scholfield, K. (2011) The Conservationist Mode of Production and Conservation NGOs in sub-Saharan Africa, in Capitalism and Conservation (eds D. Brockington and R. Duffy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444391442.ch3
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444338348
Online ISBN: 9781444391442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!