Eighteen. Practical Sovereignty: The Caribbean Region and the Rise of US Empire
- Thomas H. Holloway Professor of History President Executive Secretary of CLAH
Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Latin American History
How to Cite
Renda, M. A. (2010) Practical Sovereignty: The Caribbean Region and the Rise of US Empire, in A Companion to Latin American History (ed T. H. Holloway), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444391633.ch18
University of California at Davis, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405131612
Online ISBN: 9781444391633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!