12. Dyspareunia: Causes and Treatments (Including Provoked Vestibulodynia)
- Paolo Vercellini
Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Chronic Pelvic Pain
How to Cite
Meana, M. and Binik, Y. M. (2011) Dyspareunia: Causes and Treatments (Including Provoked Vestibulodynia), in Chronic Pelvic Pain (ed P. Vercellini), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444391855.ch12
Istituto “Luigi Mangiagalli”, Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda, University of Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Aydin Arici
Print ISBN: 9781444330663
Online ISBN: 9781444391855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!