3. Psychogenic Causes of Chronic Pelvic Pain, and its Impact on Psychological Status
- Paolo Vercellini
Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Chronic Pelvic Pain
How to Cite
Graziottin, A. (2011) Psychogenic Causes of Chronic Pelvic Pain, and its Impact on Psychological Status, in Chronic Pelvic Pain (ed P. Vercellini), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444391855.ch3
Istituto “Luigi Mangiagalli”, Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda, University of Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Aydin Arici
Print ISBN: 9781444330663
Online ISBN: 9781444391855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!