3. Predicting the Impacts and Socio-Economic Consequences of Climate Change on Global Marine Ecosystems and Fisheries
The QUEST_Fish Framework
- Rosemary E. Ommer12,
- R. Ian Perry13,
- Kevern Cochrane14,
- Philippe Cury15
Published Online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
World Fisheries: A Social-Ecological Analysis
How to Cite
Barange, M., Allen, I., Allison, E., Badjeck, M.-C., Blanchard, J., Drakeford, B., Dulvy, N. K., Harle, J., Holmes, R., Holt, J., Jennings, S., Lowe, J., Merino, G., Mullon, C., Pilling, G., Rodwell, L., Tompkins, E. and Werner, F. (2011) Predicting the Impacts and Socio-Economic Consequences of Climate Change on Global Marine Ecosystems and Fisheries, in World Fisheries: A Social-Ecological Analysis (eds R. E. Ommer, R. I. Perry, K. Cochrane and P. Cury), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392241.ch3
Department of History, University of Victoria, PO Box 1700 STN CSC, Victoria BC V8W 2Y2, Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Pacific Biological Station, 3190 Hammond Bay Road, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 6N7, Canada
Fisheries and Aquaculture, Department Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, via delle Terme di Caracalla, Rome 00153, Italy
IRD UMR EME-212 (Ecosystème Marins Exploités-Exploited Marine Ecosystems), CRH (Centre de Recherche Halieutique Méditerranéenne et Tropicale IDR, Ifremer & Université Montpellier II, Avenue Jean Monnet, BP 171 34203, Sète Cedex France
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Tony J. Pitcher
Series Editor Information
Fisheries Centre, Aquatic Ecosystems Research Laboratory, University of British Columbia, Canada
Print ISBN: 9781444334678
Online ISBN: 9781444392241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!