7. Facies stacking patterns in a modern arid environment: a case study of the Abu Dhabi sabkha in the vicinity of Al-Qanatir Island, United Arab Emirates
- Christopher G. St.C. Kendall4,
- Abdulrahman S. Alsharhan5,
- Ian Jarvis6,
- Tom Stevens7
Published Online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2011 by International Association of Sedimentologists
Quaternary carbonate and evaporite sedimentary facies and their ancient analogues: A Tribute to Douglas James Shearman
How to Cite
Strohmenger, C. J., Shebl, H., Al-Mansoori, A., Al-Mehsin, K., Al-Jeelani, O., Al-Hosani, I., Al-Shamry, A. and Al-Baker, S. (2010) Facies stacking patterns in a modern arid environment: a case study of the Abu Dhabi sabkha in the vicinity of Al-Qanatir Island, United Arab Emirates, in Quaternary carbonate and evaporite sedimentary facies and their ancient analogues: A Tribute to Douglas James Shearman (eds C. G. St.C. Kendall, A. S. Alsharhan, I. Jarvis and T. Stevens), John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392326.ch7
Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208 USA
Faculty of Science, UAE University, P.O. Box 17551, Al-Ain United Arab Emirates
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment, Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, Kingston University London, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, UK
Department of Geography, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, UK
- Published Online: 31 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 24 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444339109
Online ISBN: 9781444392326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!