9. Coastal Holocene carbonates of Abu Dhabi, UAE: depositional setting, sediment distribution, and role of cyanobacteria in micritization
- Christopher G. St.C. Kendall3,
- Abdulrahman S. Alsharhan4,
- Ian Jarvis5 and
- Tom Stevens6
Published Online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2011 by International Association of Sedimentologists
Quaternary carbonate and evaporite sedimentary facies and their ancient analogues: A Tribute to Douglas James Shearman
How to Cite
St. C. Kendall, C. G. and Alsharhan, A. S. (2010) Coastal Holocene carbonates of Abu Dhabi, UAE: depositional setting, sediment distribution, and role of cyanobacteria in micritization, in Quaternary carbonate and evaporite sedimentary facies and their ancient analogues: A Tribute to Douglas James Shearman (eds C. G. St.C. Kendall, A. S. Alsharhan, I. Jarvis and T. Stevens), John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392326.ch9
Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208 USA
Faculty of Science, UAE University, P.O. Box 17551, Al-Ain United Arab Emirates
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment, Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, Kingston University London, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, UK
Department of Geography, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, UK
- Published Online: 31 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 24 DEC 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444339109
Online ISBN: 9781444392326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!