11. Flexibility, Semantics and Standards
- Dr Tuba Kocatürk MSc Digital Architectural Design architect Senior Lecturer Programme Director and
- Dr Benachir Medjdoub PhD Lecturer Principal Investigator Reader
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Distributed Intelligence in Design
How to Cite
Drogemuller, R. and Frazer, J. H. (2011) Flexibility, Semantics and Standards, in Distributed Intelligence in Design (eds T. Kocatürk and B. Medjdoub), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392395.ch11
School of the Built Environment, Salford University, UK
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 7 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333381
Online ISBN: 9781444392395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!