12. Examples of Distributed Intelligence on Large-Scale Building Lifecycle Projects
- Dr Tuba Kocatürk MSc Digital Architectural Design architect Senior Lecturer Programme Director and
- Dr Benachir Medjdoub PhD Lecturer Principal Investigator Reader
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Distributed Intelligence in Design
How to Cite
Riese, M. (2011) Examples of Distributed Intelligence on Large-Scale Building Lifecycle Projects, in Distributed Intelligence in Design (eds T. Kocatürk and B. Medjdoub), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392395.ch12
School of the Built Environment, Salford University, UK
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 7 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444333381
Online ISBN: 9781444392395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!