8. Centered Worlds and the Content of Perception
- Steven D. Hales Professor of Philosophy
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Relativism
How to Cite
Brogaard, B. (2011) Centered Worlds and the Content of Perception, in A Companion to Relativism (ed S. D. Hales), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444392494.ch8
Bloomsburg University, USA
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 7 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405190213
Online ISBN: 9781444392494
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!