2. The Learning Experience
- Sarah Phillips1,
- Mary Collins2 and
- Lisa Dougherty OBE3
Published Online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Venepuncture and Cannulation
How to Cite
Phillips, S. (2011) The Learning Experience, in Venepuncture and Cannulation (eds S. Phillips, M. Collins and L. Dougherty OBE), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393231.ch2
Vein Train Ltd, London, UK
Imperial College, Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
The Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405148603
Online ISBN: 9781444393231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!