Edith Wharton, The House of Mirth, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1905
Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Christopher MacGowan
The Twentieth-Century American Fiction Handbook
How to Cite
MacGowan, C. (2011) Edith Wharton, The House of Mirth, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1905, in The Twentieth-Century American Fiction Handbook, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393675.ch39
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 21 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405160230
Online ISBN: 9781444393675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!