1. Factors Affecting Fertility
- Emre Seli MD2,3,4
Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Soto, E. and Copperman, A. B. (2011) Factors Affecting Fertility, in Infertility (ed E. Seli), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393958.ch1
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Oocyte Donation and Gestational Surrogacy Program, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Aydin Arici
Print ISBN: 9781444333534
Online ISBN: 9781444393958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!