16. Anticoagulation Therapy in Cirrhosis with Portal Vein Thrombosis
- Roberto de Franchis MD, AGAF Professor of Gastroenterology Head
Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Senzolo, M. (2011) Anticoagulation Therapy in Cirrhosis with Portal Vein Thrombosis, in Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition (ed R. de Franchis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393989.ch16
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Milan, and Gastroenterology 3 Unit, IRCCS Ca' Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Mangiagalli and Regina Elena Foundation, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444334494
Online ISBN: 9781444393989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!