22. New Drugs in the Treatment of Portal Hypertension
- Roberto de Franchis MD, AGAF Professor of Gastroenterology Head
Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Delgado, M. G., Seijo, S. and Bosch, J. (2011) New Drugs in the Treatment of Portal Hypertension, in Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition (ed R. de Franchis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393989.ch22
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Milan, and Gastroenterology 3 Unit, IRCCS Ca' Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Mangiagalli and Regina Elena Foundation, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444334494
Online ISBN: 9781444393989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!