4. Non-Invasive and Minimally Invasive Diagnosis of Varices
- Roberto de Franchis MD, AGAF Professor of Gastroenterology Head
Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
de Franchis, R. (2011) Non-Invasive and Minimally Invasive Diagnosis of Varices, in Portal Hypertension V: Proceedings of the Fifth Baveno International Consensus Workshop, Fifth Edition (ed R. de Franchis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444393989.ch4
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Milan, and Gastroenterology 3 Unit, IRCCS Ca' Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Mangiagalli and Regina Elena Foundation, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 14 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444334494
Online ISBN: 9781444393989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!