10. Optimal Management of Migraine Taking into Account Comorbidities and ‘Positive Side Effects’
- Jean Schoenen MD, PhD1,
- David W. Dodick MD2 and
- Peter S. Sándor MD3
Published Online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Comorbidity in Migraine
How to Cite
Sándor, P. S., Dodick, D. W. and Schoenen, J. (2011) Optimal Management of Migraine Taking into Account Comorbidities and ‘Positive Side Effects’, in Comorbidity in Migraine (eds J. Schoenen, D. W. Dodick and P. S. Sándor), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444394047.ch10
Department of Neurology & GIGA-Neurosciences, Liège University, Liège, Belgium
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Cantonal Hospital of Baden, RehaClinic Zurzach, University of Zürich, Baden Dätwill, Switzerland
- Published Online: 24 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 1 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405185554
Online ISBN: 9781444394047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!