19. Culture and Cognition: The Role of Cognitive Anthropology in Anthropology and the Cognitive Sciences
- David B. Kronenfeld3,
- Giovanni Bennardo4,
- Victor C. de Munck5 and
- Michael D. Fischer6
Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing, Ltd.
A Companion to Cognitive Anthropology
How to Cite
Ross, N. and Medin, D. L. (2011) Culture and Cognition: The Role of Cognitive Anthropology in Anthropology and the Cognitive Sciences, in A Companion to Cognitive Anthropology (eds D. B. Kronenfeld, G. Bennardo, V. C. de Munck and M. D. Fischer), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444394931.ch19
University of California, Riverside, USA
Northern Illinois University, USA
SUNY New Paltz, USA
University of Kent, USA
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 1 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405187787
Online ISBN: 9781444394931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!